MyBBHacks.com Plugins for  MyBB

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ezGallery 1.0.9
Ok, I installed the plugin and I can upload images via mysite/ezgallery.php

But the galley page is empty, where is the gallery at mysite/gallery

Please help!

Suggestions : Can you add a logo in the plugin, so that whenever user upload it to the site, our logo is placed on the image on the desired corner.

And option in admin panel to show the main image in full size and other related images as thumbnails on the left of it or right in gallery

And instead of setting height or width of images, the thumbnails must be shown as 70% decreased size or 60% decreased size, as some images are taller and some are wider

Thank you
The gallery area is at mysite/ezgallery.php
That is the page with all the categories and images.
Check that you have images set to autoapproved for your membergroup or if the image is waiting for approval under admin.

For thumbnails height/width problem with you using absolute % is it can still result in some very large thumbnails if the image is big enough and throw the layout out of wack
Like what I do? Support me at https://www.patreon.com/vbgamer45/
ok, thanks

but what is the use of mysite/gallery/index.html and is there an image upload limit, like the plugin will only work good for 100 images or 1000 or 100,000

and can you add that logo?

when is the full version releasing?

Thank you
There is no upload limit for number of images.

Logo not sure right you have to edit the php code to add one.

Full version probably weeks away 4 to 6 when I have time.
Thank you man for this great plugin Heart , otherwise i had to buy a VPS of about 50$ just to have the images uploaded and if I had increased the attatchment upload limit, I couldn't know or check everytime what people are uploading in attatchment space, and moreover I can't count how much space for my site I need, suppose there are 100,000 members and each has an attatchment upload limit of 20MB then my site should be at least 2000,000 MB which can't be the case. but here I can count how many images, how much space and moreover all images will be useful in the sense that all will be posted in my site and not misused as there is hotink protection Big Grin

And thanks again Cool

The best part is even if something happens to plugin, the images will be in the gallery folder and will continue to showup on my site, with their respective names.

Thankyou Wink Heart

Good luck (:
MyBBHacks,

Hmmm...ronieee brought up an interesting point, though unintentional I'm sure, but can I mass-upload, via FTP to the gallery folder or would that just confuse the DB & Gallery Folder content tie-in?

Will there be an admin/user mass-upload option, as apposed to one-pic-at-a-time, available in the final lite version?

I only ask this because I have about 300 pictures to upload to your ezGallery plug-in for Mybb that where previously posted on another photo sharing site by multiple people.

Also, as mention previously, sub-galleries would be very handy for this as, again, each group of photos were posted there by separate people. Actually, I would like to assign those photo groups to the appropriate forum member that originally posted them on the sharing site. I do realize that that may be a unique situation and I would not expect that to be an option but the availability of sub-galleries, imo, would adequately solve that issue - for the most part, anyway.

Anyway, thanks for this great (and long needed) Mybb plug-in and keep up the great work. Big Grin

So far, I'm very pleased with it, as a 'lite' version anyway, and I can only imagine the amount of time and effort you've already put into this project for free thus far.

THANK YOU!
this seems to be a bug. I posted a Comment to the first picture in a series of a pictures and it (ezGallery) quite literally flipped the sequence of all pictures in that series thus putting the pic that I commented on at the end and the most recently uploaded pic at the top. The order of uploads were reversed in that order as well.

I'm very confused.

I can understand why a newly commented pic would be brought to the top, but not a full pic display order reversal of all of the pics caused by a single comment post???? (I.E. ALL pics were rearranged in reverse order of the original posting date/time sequence after posting one comment associated with the first pic uploaded.

I'm thinking that new commented pics should be brought to the top, but it should NOT FLIP the entire display order of ALL previously uploaded pics. Better yet, no re-arrangement of pics should happen at all, if possible. I think that just a "new post/comment" icon indicator would be more than adequate, in most cases.

With that in mind, could a "VERY BOLD" "Gallery" menu link be displayed whenever a new picture is added to any ezgallery/(or a future Sub-ezGallery) area.

( I operate a couple of ad free sites, but if I'm done right, I'll do you right and promote you on those sites - FOR FREE!) -- I'm obviously a SPAM HATER, unless there's a reason for it...sooooo...Please give me a reason to promote your offerings and I'll be very glad to do so.

(Please keep in mind that there are no contracts and there are no guarantees, it's simply a 'friendly agreement' -- like it was in the old days when people trusted people.)
Bulk uploads and subgalleries I normally had in the lite version.
I could see moving subgalleries to lite though

In regards to picture order it should be ID_PICTURE desc so newest pictures are shown first it should be anyway so it sounds like a bug I need to fix. Replying to pictures should not affect it. Will check it out either sundae or early next week.

Menu wouild be possibility but based on recording of which member view picture.

I like ad's so depending on how popular the sites are I could be open to some kind of trade like full version of gallery or something.

Still need a good block time and deciding on whether to do a full mybb version of the gallery or going the standalone route with integration support.
Hi guys
I've installed the gallery lite and everything is ok except the Add Picture links, they are there but cannot be seen

Any ideas
Thanks
Graham
MyBBHacks,

I've uploaded multiple pics to the MyBB ezgallery that were originally uploaded to another site. (They were posted by my classmates so copyright is not an issue.) Is there an easy way to re-assign those pics to registered forum members so that they don't all appear to be "my pics", of which they are not? I simply want them to have proper credit and control of their pics (i.e. My Images) instead of all control of their pics being on me.

I guess what I'm really looking for here is an admin option to reassign selected gallery pictures to a specific registered member.

I really do like this MyBB plug-in but it does need better integration.. For instance, the gallery search system should not be separate from the forum's search system but actually integrated into it.

I don't know how difficult that would be to accomplish, but it does confuse my (not so savvy) users. (Note: None of my members grew up with a 'puter in the house, let alone in high school...yes, we are "OLD")

Personally, I too have to admit that having 2 different 'Search' links is confusing. (one "only" for the forums and another "only" for the gallery. IMO... it interferes with the integration between both systems.

I do appreciate all of your work on this and your other projects and I do hope you continue doing so. I simply want you to consider who the end users of your software are. Please remember that not all of them were born in the 80's or 90's and some are not all that tech savvy, that's all I'm saying.

Please take no offense and keep doing what you like doing.

ThankYou