MyBBHacks.com Plugins for  MyBB

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ezTrader Rating System 1.0.2
You will not loose information if you update.
Like what I do? Support me at https://www.patreon.com/vbgamer45/
You will not loose any information
how to remove smilies appearing in profiles....?
i installed this to mybb. its showing ok but when someone is trying to give trade score its redirect to home page but page url shows eztrader can anybody tell me how to sort it out?
How can I add a captcha. I have been spammed by new members giving people thousands of fake vouches. Also is there a query I can run in phpmyadmin to delete all vouches given by set users? I have been trying to get a hold of you for a while. Please respond I can pay if you are too busy or something. I really need this done.
New members or guests?
I seemed to be getting spammed as well.

guest ratings are turned off.

here's a few spam comments:

Quote:User,

You have received a new private message at The Shave Nook from MyBB Engine that says the following:

------------------------------------------
A bail bond agent, or bondsman, is any poesrn or corporation that will act as a surety and pledge money or property as bail for the appearance of poesrns accused in court. Although banks, insurance companies and other similar institutions are usually the sureties on other types of contracts (for example, to bond a contractor who is under a contractual obligation to pay for the completion of a construction project) such entities are reluctant to put their depositors' or policyholders' funds at the kind of risk involved in posting a bail bond. Bail bond agents, on the other hand, are usually in the business to cater to criminal defendants, often securing their customers' release in just a few hours. Bail bond agents are almost exclusively found in the United States and its former commonwealth, The Philippines. In most other countries bail is usually much less and the practice of bounty hunting is illegal.
Comment made by: http://shavenook.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=272

http://shavenook.com/eztrader.php?id=157

ezTraderSystem

Quote:' Wrote:Thanks for the recommendations on crdeit repair on all of this site. The things i would offer as advice to people is usually to give up a mentality they can buy right now and shell out later. As being a society we tend to do that for many factors. This includes family vacations, furniture, as well as items we really want to have. However, you'll want to separate a person's wants from all the needs. When you're working to raise your crdeit score actually you need some trade-offs. For example you may shop online to economize or you can check out second hand outlets instead of highly-priced department stores for clothing.
Comment made by: removed

View Trader

ezTraderSystem

Quote:' Wrote:I wish to show my appreciation to the wrietr for rescuing me from this type of incident. Right after researching through the search engines and meeting tips that were not helpful, I figured my life was over. Being alive devoid of the solutions to the difficulties you have resolved as a result of the article is a critical case, as well as the kind which might have badly affected my entire career if I had not noticed your web blog. Your own personal skills and kindness in touching every part was precious. I'm not sure what I would have done if I hadn't encountered such a subject like this. I can also now relish my future. Thanks very much for the reliable and effective help. I won't hesitate to refer your web sites to any person who would need guidelines about this area.

View Trader

ezTraderSystem

Quote:' Wrote:hey there and thanks in your intmaorfion e2€“ I have certainly picked up anything new from proper here. I did alternatively experience several technical issues the use of this website, since I skilled to reload the web site lots of occasions prior to I may just get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your web host is OK? No longer that I'm complaining, however slow loading instances instances will sometimes have an effect on your placement in google and can injury your high quality score if ads and ***********|advertising|advertising|advertising and *********** with Adwords. Anyway Ie2€™m including this RSS to my e-mail and could glance out for a lot more of your respective fascinating content. Make sure you update this once more very soon..

View Trader

ezTraderSystem
Are they guests? And are you using the latest version?
(02-05-2013, 10:49 AM)MyBBHacks Wrote: Are they guests? And are you using the latest version?

I'm not sure.

guests aren't allowed to add ratings, per your permissions settings.

and I'm using 1.0.2

Hello sir, i love your trading plugin and i'm going to implement it in a forum of mine.
This forum will be used only to buy and sell items in my current city and a feedback system like yours would be key for this.

Sadly i would need more permissions, which are available for reputation but not for your plugin. In particular i would need to:

Mass remove all positive feedbacks from an user (like mybb repfuck plugin for reputation)
Be able to restrict the number of daily feedbacks that certain usergroups can give out (e.g. normal members = 1, upgraded = 3, admin = unlimited)
Be able to block a member from giving out feedback and receiving POSITIVE feedback (repblock plugin works for reputation only)

Do you think this can be done?
I would really need it and these days are a pain for me since i want to use your plugin because it's more complete, but on the other side it wouldn't make my life easier when managing it... Sad

EDIT: fixed a bit of typos, i was writing fast.